MATT O'KEEFE GOLF
Coaching / Club-Fitting / Repair Services
These ladies only golf lessons and clinics are a comfortable learning environment for women golfers of all abilities.
All programs will include on-course coaching.
Women’s "Get Golf Ready" Program
Cost: $99 for a total of five hours of instruction and on-course coaching
Size: Maximum of 6 participants per class
Sessions: Eight Monthly Programs... March through November
Date and times: TBA
Objective: The objective is to deliver a consistent experience at a reasonable and attractive price to women golfers where they will learn and develop the knowledge and skill sets of the game as well as transition to on-going playing opportunities.
A “women’s only” player development program that has three main goals:
1) Bring new golfers into the game in a comfortable, pressure free environment which teaches them everything they need to know in order to feel comfortable both around the clubhouse and while transitioning on to the golf course.
2) Provide a vehicle to bring former golfers back into the game while introducing them to other players and groups they can play on the course with.
3) Develop the skill sets of current golfers needed for lowering scores and deriving more enjoyment from the game.
Note: All classes will conclude with some quality time spent on the golf course with your PGA Instructors.
When students complete the "Women’s Get Golf Ready" experience, they will:
• Have the basic skills and foundation to play the game
• Know how to keep score
• Know what to do after arriving at the golf course
• Understand the benefits and uses of proper equipment
• Know the importance of playing “ready golf”
• Understand the proper usage of golf carts
• Remember and utilize safety tips
• Understand the various markings used on the golf course
• Have an appreciation for and understand the rules and etiquette of the game
* Understand and be able to use the basic mechanics of putting, chipping, pitching and the full swing.